- Energy Appliance Calculator
The energy calculator will calculate the operating costs of an individual appliance
- Energy Audit
Should you wish to receive a more personalised report, reflecting your household’s specific energy consumption
- Estuary Management
The Western Cape State of the Environment Outlook Report (draft 2013) makes the following statement about the province’s estuaries
- Geyser Operation – Hot water bacteria
Savings have been achieved by doing the following things
- Hermanus Swimming Beach Policy
A draft swimming beach cleaning policy was submitted at the council meeting on 18 November, with the recommendation to adopt the policy as from 3 December 2014.
- Royal Society Transactions – Articles on the Bot River Estuary by various authors
18 research articles published as the Transactions of the Royal Society
- Spatial Development Framework – Western Cape Provincial (PSDF)
The PSDF was signed into law in June 2009 as a Structure Plan in terms of Article 4(6) of the Land Use Planning Ordinance (Ordinance 15/1985).