Date(s) - 08/11/2017
7:30 AM - 1:00 PM
Dear Potential Small Grant Recipient
We want to identify 14 projects to support the conservation community and green economy in the Overberg, through the TMF Small Grants funding. We would like to identify new entrants and new projects. In support of this, Emerging Leaders will be hosting a workshop on the 09th of November at The Green House.
Workshop Theme: Lead Your Project
RSVP: 03 November 2017 (email@example.com ; 028 316 2527)
The workshop will cover: :
- What is The Why of your project? Participants to critically look at WHY they started their projects. What is the purpose of their project? What are they trying to achieve by starting the project?
- Where is Here? (What do your project look like now). Looking at what the current reality of their projects are, what do they have available to themselves now to start planning/implementing their projects.
- Where is There? (Where do you see your project in the future) what is the Vision of the project? Is it realistic, can it be practically implemented, etc.
- What will I Focus On? What do they need to focus on in planning their projects to execution phase?
- Who are my Partners? Identifying key people/ organization/ structures they can partner with to deliver their project. Who are they, when, how do they partner with them?
- What are the Steps from Here to There? Prioritizing Actions Steps to the implementation phase.
- A brief session on keeping a record of my project money.
- After lunch, we will have a question and answer session relating to the applications forms.
Find attached the application form in MS Word for your convenience. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Please forward this email to anyone who you think might be interested.